Interdisciplinary with a Focus
edtric corp. is an interdisciplinary science and engineering solutions provider. our primary technical focus is in the end to end design, prototyping, simulation and development of guidance, navigation, and control systems. we are also capable of leading clean sheet designs of both simple and complex interdisciplinary engineering systems all the way through system integration and production. Whether you are working on a sensor, an embedded system, electronic design, wind generation power plant, or an aerospace system the edtric team is capable of becoming an extension to your team and its existing efforts or it can lead the way.
With over eleven years of engineering experience spanning the mechanical, software, and electrical disciplines. our professional passion and experience has been dedicated to working with interdisciplinary engineering and science systems. our primary experience has been in mathematical and physical modeling of a wide variety of engineering systems as related to guidance, navigation, and control systems, and algorithm development. We also house experience with clean sheet embedded system design, electronics, prototyping, integration, and programming including schematic capture and pcb layout resulting in end to end control system development. this wide exposure and experience has allowed us to developed our extensive experience in systems engineering practices such as functional analysis, requirements development and synthesis, testing, verification and validation, and system integration using components off the shelf (cots).
Specifically, edtric gives you:
• New product development services
• Prototyping consulting services
• Systems Engineering and Integration
• Engineering support services in the areas of design, analysis, and simulation
• Engineering support services in the areas of test, verification, and validation
• In-house analog, digital, and embedded systems electronics and software/firmware development
• Managed hardware prototyping solutions
• Service-based consulting solutions
• Schematic capture, PCB design, and layout